*This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.
It has been a very hot summer so far. Hot weather calls for cool drinks. What is more classic and refreshing in the summer than lemonade? Nothing, that’s what!
So, that’s why I am sharing 15 of the best lemonade recipes from around the internet. Enjoy!
Why Share The Best Lemonade Recipes?
Well, lemonade is not only classic and refreshing. Lemons can have some great benefits as well. That is if you use real lemon juice.
- Lemons are known to lower anxiety. They can even improve your mood and calmness.
- They are known for detoxifying the liver and digestive tract.
- Lemon juice breaks down canker sores. If you have one of these, you want it gone fast.
- Their juice breaks down calcification (like kidney and bladder stones).
- Everyone can enjoy a classic lemonade. Especially if it has great flavor. Not too sweet and not too sour. Try this Best Ever Homemade Lemonade for that classic taste.
- This is a classic twist on the original, and still just as loved. You can find recipes similar to this in almost every restaurant these days. You can make it home too by checking out this Fresh Strawberry Lemonade recipe.
- Pink lemonade is yet another staple of summer and it is certainly my daughter’s favorite drink any time of year. Whether she is picking one out at a convenience store or ordering one with her meal when we are out to eat. Making it at home no longer requires buying the jar of pink powder anymore, either, with this Pink Lemonade recipe.
- Brazilian Lemonade is actually a limeade that just so happens to be creamy. It is also the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. This is very refreshing and slightly addicting. You can try it for yourself by making Brazillian Lemonade at home.
- Lemons are good for you. Lavender is good for you. This just has to be great, right? And Lavender is known to be relaxing too. Why not try some Lavender Lemonade when you need some relief from headaches or anxiety?
- Sometimes you may be in the mood for something a little more grown-up than your typical lemonade. Whether you are hosting an elegant dinner party outdoors or it is just the two of you relaxing after putting the kids to bed, this Rosé Lemonade recipe is sure to please.
- I am not a big fan of cherries, much to my husband’s disappointment. He loves them. I do have to say, though, that I love cherry lemonade. There is just something about the taste combination that I love. Try this Cherry Lemonade Drink and you will understand what I mean.
- I love blackberries in the summer. My kids and I don’t usually get to eat many, because my hubby can finish off an entire container in one go. But when I can keep them in the house long enough, I get a chance to make this Blackberry Lemonade recipe.
Frozen Mango Lemonade
- On those super hot days like the ones we have seen too much of recently here in West Michigan, you need something more than a drink with some ice in it. You need the drink to be made of ice. That’s where this Frozen Mango Lemonade comes in handy. It’s a refreshing twist on the classic that will keep you cool with the temperatures start to rise.
Raspberry Peach Lemonade
- This is another twist on the original that will make you happy that it is summer. When you want to be adventurous and try something new, whip up a pitcher of Homemade Raspberry Peach Lemonade. You will have a crowd pleaser.
Jolly Rancher Lemonade
- This recipe is probably going to be a big hit with your kids and any adults that are young-at-heart, too. It’s fun, festive, and even a good choice for a backyard get-together with family and friends. Go ahead and try this Jolly Rancher Lemonade and see if you can’t please whatever size crowd you have.
Sparkling Honey Limeade
- I know that this recipe isn’t actually lemonade, but it’s good enough to be included. Besides, limes are close to lemons and have some health benefits, too. If you are looking to shake things up a little and leave lemonade behind, try this Sparkling Honey Limeade recipe.
Italian Basil Lemonade
- This is a fancier lemonade recipe that is made for a crowd. Perfect for any summer garden party or bridal shower you might be hosting. Enjoy with this Italian Basil Lemonade recipe.
Coconut Water Lemonade
- This lemonade recipe is not only refreshing, but you also get the benefits of using coconut water. Try this Coconut Water Lemonade recipe for a refreshing twist on the original.
Tropical Strawberry Lemonade Party Punch
- The last recipe on our list just so happens to be yet another party pleaser. This recipe fits in no matter what the occasion. Neighborhood barbeque to a family reunion, this Tropical Strawberry Lemonade Party Punch can go anywhere.
I wanted to share two of my favorite tools for fresh-squeezed lemon juice.
How did I do with my list of best lemonade recipes? What is your favorite lemonade recipe? What tools do you use to make lemonade?
We must not, in trying to think about how we can make a big difference, ignore the small daily differences we can make which, over time, add up to big differences that we often cannot foresee." -- Marian Wright Edelman I know that we all go through time when we feel...
The Nightly Reflection is a time at the end of everyday for you to process your day and plan for…
I am working right along through the Toolbox Steps from "The Change Your Life Challenge" book that I have been reading and blogging about. If you need to catch up just a little bit, you can read last week's post where I explain Toolbox Steps 5-9 here. If you are not...